Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Decision made

Hi!
  How are all of you doing? I hope you're doing well! Can you believe that we are halfway through June?! I can't, sadly enough before we know it, it'll be the Holiday season.

Anyway enough harping on how fast time flies, we all know it does. I know that my presence on here the past while hasn't been great at all and although I apologized previously I am sincerely sorry about that. I have made my decision that I will keep the 'hottie of the week' eye-candy but there may be some weeks when I do a girl crush on a Friday instead or throw in a picture or quote I really like, not always having it be a picture to enjoy. Trust me though, I know we all appreciate those pictures; the view is quite nice!

If you want me to change this, just let me know and I will take it highly into consideration. Of course you still will be getting posts from about the books and other various things, I promise.

Hope your Tuesday goes well and if it's gloomy like it is where I live, I feel your Tuesday-gloom pain.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment