Friday, May 29, 2015

Book sale and news!!

Hi!

Guess what time it is, time for another book sale! The first two books in a 'Creekside Falls' series are both only $0.99 until June 4th, go check them out and get them if you haven't already!

http://www.amazon.com/Missing-Puzzle-Piece-Creekside-Falls-ebook/dp/B00LQZM7XQ/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1432821976

http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Changed-Creekside-Falls-Novel-ebook/dp/B00UDGVUN2/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-2&qid=1432821976


Okay, so I had a question for you the readers. But first I'm going to be honest, I haven't been writing much of anything lately; somehow I just haven't felt the overwhelming desire to put the story onto paper. I have notes and a good chunk of book three (in the Creekside Falls series) started but haven't worked on it more. I was wondering if you would mind if my next book wasn't part of the series and just a separate stand alone novel? Or are you eager for the third installment in the series?

Think about it and let me know your take...

Have a nice weekend!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment