Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hi!

How are all of you doing? I hope you're doing well! I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend and of course that you took time to appreciate the men and women who serve this country presently and who have given the ultimate sacrifice for us all to have the things we take for granted each day, myself included.

I appreciate everyone in your uniform, thank you!

Image result for flag


On a side note, I know that I haven't been posting as frequently on here recently. I do sincerely apologize for that! I have been busy and time is just getting away from me, unfortunately that means that many things are moving to the back burner, including running, writing, reading and the blog. My goal is to continue to post at least twice a week for you all and get back into some sort of routine.

I have been thinking though, would you all still like me to post a Friday Eyecandy picture each week? Let me know, I can change it and do something else, this blog is for you readers.

I have a special post for tomorrow, it's news-- so check back!

Have a nice day!
Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment