Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Storm...

Hi!

Happy Hump Day!

Image result for hump day camel

How are all of you doing? Hopefully you're doing well.

So this post isn't about anything book related, I wanted to check in and see if any of you had a taste of the crazy storm that hit my area last night. I know that it hit multiple areas and states, it was crazy!!! So much damage in some areas and scary moments too! Thankfully that is over.

But did any of you see the amazing sky last night??

I was too busy to get a picture but wish I did :( It looked beyond incredible, apparently the Northern Lights are came further south and east than usual, lucky us! :) If you didn't get a chance to enjoy the sky's views than you should definitely try to check out pictures. Some of them are fabulous!

Have a nice Wednesday!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment