Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday slugday??

Hi!

It's Monday...again :(

How are you guys doing? How was your weekend?

I hope it went well, mine was busy I had a surprise anniversary party for my parents that my sister and I threw. It went so well, they were surprised and had fun. The weather was beautiful and all the guests had fun; couldn't ask for anything more! :)

Now that that's done I should have more time to work on a new book for you guys, the ideas and itch to write are flowing and there; it's just finding/ making the time to write. I am eager to get a new book out to you all!

I wanted to share part of the reason why I haven't been writing with you, I promise there's always a reason. It's not always that I need a break- even though I'll admit I do sometimes.

Well hopefully this week I can get some more notes written and maybe even actual writing done :)

Happy Monday!
Kristin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment