Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hi!
So I don’t know about where you all live but here in the NE where I am it’s been getting cooler during the days and the nights are CHILLY! I love it but it just means it’s getting closer to fall and winter and further from summer… Don’t get me wrong I love the fall but I wasn’t ready for summer to end just yet.
I know I should say my favorite things to do when the weather turns chilly would be to cuddle up with a blanket and read a good book (which I do love! But in truth I can do that any time of year and I do!). But this time of year I like to do a million things, like take walks out in the cool air and try to get at least a little rest before the crazy holiday season starts.
It got me thinking, I'd love to hear what are some of your favorite things to do when the weather turns chilly?

Happy Tuesday!

See you back here on Friday for hottie of the week! Check out the eyecandy! ;) I am loving this week's pick :)


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment